Books on NPD
There are many books available on the topic of narcissism and narcissistic personality disorder (NPD). Here are a few that are widely considered to be among the best:
- “The Narcissistic Family: Diagnosis and Treatment” by Stephanie Donaldson-Pressman and Robert M. Pressman
- “Disarming the Narcissist: Surviving and Thriving with the Self-Absorbed” by Wendy T. Behary
- “The Narcissist You Know: Defending Yourself Against Extreme Narcissists in an All-About-Me Age” by Joseph Burgo
- “The Narcissist Next Door: Understanding the Monster in Your Family, in Your Office, in Your Bed-in Your World” by Martha Stout
- “Narcissistic Lovers: How to Cope, Recover and Move On” by Cynthia Zayn and Kevin Dibble
These books offer a range of perspectives on narcissism and NPD, including diagnostic criteria, strategies for dealing with narcissists, and advice for recovering from a narcissistic relationship. I recommend checking out reviews and descriptions of these and other books on narcissism to find the one that best fits your needs and interests.